• Advanced experience in marketing and advertising campaigns, social media management, public relations, graphic design, project management, office administration and customer service
• Highly qualified in media communications including graphic design, video production, content creation and photography
• Ability to multi-task autonomously while maintaining quality production and communication
• Punctual, responsible and consistent history in leadership positions
• Skilled in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Social Media platforms, Content Management Systems (web content maintenance) and more
• Fun, outgoing, independent, people person, organized, team player & willing to learn
communications tech: digital media specialist and graphic designer
Sunriver Owners Association | 2017-Current
• Creates, manages and maintains marketing campaigns, postings and communications for SROA, SHARC & Sunriver Style and their affiliated social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• Develops and maintains written and visual content for SROA, SHARC, Sunriver Tennis & Sunriver Style websites
• Design, layout and content creation for the Sunriver Scene, a monthly community newspaper
• Management support in the development and implementation of strategic communication campaigns to reach SROA's various audiences
• Coordinates and develops with communication team and General Manager on email notifications and newsletters for internal communications and external public relations
• Design and develop public informational materials for SHARC and SROA
• Developed and implements communication strategies for time sensitive and emergency messaging
• Creates video media for social media and informational campaigns
graphic designer, photography coordinator & ad tracker
Statehood Media (1859 Magazine, 1889 Magazine and Ontrack Magazine | 2016-2017
• Design creative solutions that communicate the 1859/OnTrak magazine brand
• Develop consistently attractive and engaging print layouts
• Coordinate with photographers for visual storytelling and tone
• Collaborate with advertisers to design ads that represent their brand and marketing goals for use in the print publication.
• Create graphics, infographics and illustrations that visually represent and enhance the reader experience.
• Manage and traffic all print ads ensuring they meet production quality and standards.
social media marketing assistant
Strannigan and Sons | 2016
• Scheduled daily posts for 5+ businesses in the Portland Metro Area on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Used Hootesuite to manage and track social media posts, responses and audience views
• Designed and created multiple Instagram promotional materials for contests, special events and weekly specials
• Tracked and responded to customer questions, comments and overall engagement with social media platforms
minor waltz photography and design
Freelance Graphic Designer and Photographer / 2005-Present
Design print and digital material for non-profits, small businesses and private individuals
• Specialize in creating logos and comprehensive branding packages, website design, and print/digital products including flyers, invitations, calendars and mailers.
• Fully knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, etc.) - currently using Adobe Creative Cloud
• Digital photography services: clients include fashion designers, furniture makers, and residential design/build firms.
post baccalaureate certificate in craft: photography
Oregon College of Art and Craft | Portland, Oregon | 2013-2015
bachelor of arts: mass communication and media studies
Biola University | La Mirada, California | 2000-2003